LONDRA PALACE AN EXPERIENCE IN TOTAL SAFETY
At Londra Palace we have studied “ad hoc” protocols, to ensure our guests a safe stay at this moment, which have been certified by Bureau Veritas, obtaining the SAFEGUARD certification
Your safety starts with our team:
- Each department follows strict cleaning procedures to ensure continuous disinfection of all spaces and surfaces
- Body temperature is checked every day
- Enhance the cleaning of all workplaces, focusing especially on the surfaces that are touched most frequently
Cleaning and hygiene protocols:
- The rooms and common areas are sanitized every day using products that comply with the requirements of the Istituto Superiore della Sanità
- Common areas, elevators, door handles and all surfaces that are touched most frequently are sanitized regularly throughout the day
- Hand sanitizing gels produced by Dr. Vranjes Firenze are available in all common areas, reception, and restaurant.
- Inside the Hotel is ensured social distancing and all employees and Guests must wearing masks
- Breakfast is served à la carte.
- Both our Bistrot by Do Leoni, Londrabar and our beautiful terrace overlooking the San Marco Basin, have been reconfigured to ensure social distancing between Guests.
- All members of the kitchen staff use personal protective equipment (mask, nitrile gloves, sanitizing, and antibacterial products)